So, I’m working on Day 3 of affirmation speed paint video. I just wanted to show the shimmer on this metallic watercolor paint Batman got me a few years ago. I think it’s freakin cool.
How proud of you are you? Have you EVER said it to yourself? I bet I know the answer to that. It’s very very easy to take ourselves for granted. I know for me, I’m my worst critic. But I believe if we want better for ourselves, it starts from within.
❤️ Today’s Affirmation : I am proud of me❤️
I said this to myself while driving the other day. And got teary-eyed. It was the weirdest thing. I wasn’t expecting that at all. But it felt so good to hear. I felt weak for a second, but more than that, I felt stronger within myself. So I CHALLENGE YOU to tell yourself that you are proud of you. I would love to hear how it went. And keep an eye our for this speed painting on my youtube channel (OpaChi Artist ) later on today.
Posted in Daily Affirmations, Uncategorized
- Tagged affirmations, art life, daily affirmation, gold, illustrater, life, mom life, mompeneur, motivate others, motivation, partner, speed painting, work in progress, YouTube, youtuber
30 Days of Affirmation Day 2 posted! I hope you enjoy watching the process as much as I do making it. But more then that, I really hope these Affirmations help you get through this thing called ‘life’. YouTube : OpaChi Artist to watch the full time-lapse video. ❤️ or just click Right Here
Posted in Daily Affirmations, Uncategorized, YouTube
- Tagged Affirmation, art, art life, daily affirmation, law of attraction, laws of attraction, mom life, mompeneur, motivate others, motivation, speed painting, stay motivated, time-lapse, YouTube
I’m on YouTube! I told myself this year will be the year I reach out in a different way. See my daily affirmation art process in action on my new Art channel on YouTube. I’m kinda nervous, but I’m using that as courage fuel! I know I can do this… It’s brand Spanking new, so YouTube lovers, art collectors, and all the in-between, check it out! Like and subscribe! Just hop on YouTube and search : OpaChi Artist. My goal is to post upload everyday (or every other day) since these are “daily affirmations. Hopefully this will be a bigger gateway to a brighter, more self sufficient life as well. Enjoy. I’d Love to hear what you think. 😘
Posted in OpaChi Everything, Uncategorized, YouTube
- Tagged Affirmation, art, art process, artist, daily affirmation, illustration, law of attraction, love, mantra, motivation, positive vibes, subscribe, support artist, support each other, the secret, time-lapse video, watercolor, writer we are in this together, YouTube, YouTube channel, YouTube mom
Good morning, early birds and night owls! So, we all have goals. I’m. Sure of it. And sometimes, we fall short of those goals for a thousand different reasons. Unfortunately, none of those reasons matter. When you fall down, you get back up and keep trying. Staying in a “forever ready” attitude could mean the difference between finally completing your goals and getting stuck in the cycle of ‘try again’. Seriously, you can’t expect to do your best the 10th time around if you are doubting or dreading that reset.
❤️ Today’s Affirmation : I AM READY ❤️
Be ready and stay that way. The build-up of enthusiasm (being ready) may be exactly what you need to help you achieve those goals every time. It really doesn’t matter if you fall short. It’s going to happen sometimes. What matters is what you do next. So, I ask you. Are you READY?
When I first started drawing as an adult, this (⬆️⬆️) was all I thought I could do. Sketches for Artisan works of mine. I didn’t have a lick of confidence in myself. I seriously thought I was wasting my own time. But it felt right, somehow? If felt like I was disappointing the world by not trying. Eventually, after falling many times, I got better…
… And better still…
Placing me at a point where I can say I’m well on my way to NOT sucking. You too can stay ready and tackle any thought that tells you otherwise. Stay ready with enthusiasm and watch the change in outcome. It’ll blow your mind. Light and Love. L
Posted in Daily Affirmations, Uncategorized
- Tagged affirmations, art life, artist mom, be the inspiration, daily affirmation, keep trying, laws of attraction, love, mom, mom life, mompeneur, motivation, painting, so ready, work hard
A little “Night Sky” practice for one of my current commisions. I couldn’t sleep and the kids are so congested, all I hear is sniffling and attempts to breathe during those sniffs coming our of their room. . Poor babies. Batman is still working, so why not I?! Lol! I’m in love with making night skies. That’s not weird, right? Happy creating, all.
What do you do when you can’t sleep?
Oh, commissions are currently open. I have three now, no biggies. I’m ready to take on even more.
Posted in Night Owl Chronicles, Uncategorized
- Tagged acrylic paint, artist life, can't sleep, clouds, commissions wanted, family life, kids, mom, mom life, mompeneur, motivation, nocturnal, painter, painting art life, sky, space